Drive and Drop Community Clean Up
The final day is Saturday, May 5th.
- Date: 05/05/2018 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
The final day of the Community-wide Drive and Drop Spring Clean Up will be May 5th. The sites will be open from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Yard Waste will not be accepted at the Drive and Drop this year. It can be brought to the Yard Waste Drop Off facility.
Sage Valley Junior High – 1000 W. Lakeway Rd.
City West - 611 N. Exchange Ave.
Dalbey Park - Little League Parking Lot
There will be three bins at each location: Municipal Solid Waste, Demo, Metal
This service is not provided to commercial businesses and City crews will not accept building/construction debris.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMMUNITY DRIVE AND DROP:
- Bring items to one of the Drive and Drop locations between 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Bring Yard Waste to the Yard Waste Facility at 3101 S. Garner Lake Rd.
- Place items in one of three containers:
- *Container 1: Metal (dishwashers, stoves, barbecue grills, *lawnmowers, metal bed frames, bicycles, steel pipe, etc.)(*Note: Oil and gas must be drained from lawnmowers.)
- *Container 2: Large materials: lumber, large wood items, dressers, bookshelves, wood bed frames, wood desks, clean wood fence posts, etc.
- *Container 3: Bagged and bundled garbage (paper, plastics, clothing, couches, carpet, plastic swimming pools, etc.)
- Do not bring items to Drive and Drop sites before 8:00 a.m. or after 3:30 p.m.
- Do not bring Yard Waste to Drive and Drop sites.
- Do not bring items on the prohibited list below.
The City WILL NOT accept:
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Air conditioners
- Water softeners
- Vehicle parts
- Paint or paint cans
- Motor oil
- Cooking oil
- Fuel containers
- Propane bottles
- 55 gal. drums
- Hazardous materials
- Debris from commercial businesses
- Railroad Ties
- Yard Waste
For more information, contact Communications Manager Geno Palazzari at (307) 686-5393.