CT Page Banner

Itinerant Merchants


Currently permitted itinerant merchants:

The City of Gillette does not endorse any of the products that itinerant merchants sell, and the public is purchasing these products at their own risk.

Charter Communications has purchased an Itinerant Merchant permit to sell subscriptions door-to-door through May 21st.

Landon's Greenhouse and Nursery has purchased an Itinerant Merchant permit to sell plants and supplies at 810 EZ Street from April 10th to July 10th.

The Plant Shack has purchased an Itinerant Merchant permit to sell seasonal plants at 3803 South Douglas Highway from April 20th through July 20th.

RTI International will be conducting a national survey on drug use and health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration through April and May. This does not require an Itinerant Merchant Permit from the City of Gillette.

REMEMBER:  Itinerant merchants should always wear their itinerant merchant badge.  If a citizen prefers not to have itinerant merchants on their property, please put up a "No Soliciting" sign on your property.  You can get a free "No Soliciting" sign from the City Clerks office at City Hall. If you have any problems with an itinerant merchant, please call the Gillette Police Department at (307) 682-5155.