The City of Gillette's Animal Shelter accepts donations. Donations will be used to assist in purchasing pet supplies for the shelter.
To Make A Donation:
Donations can be made two ways:
- Purchase and donate an item from the list of supplies [PDF]
- Make a monetary donation to the Animal Shelter itself.
To make a monetary donation:
- Mail cash or a check made out to "City of Gillette" to the shelter at:
City of Gillette Animal Shelter
PO Box 518
Gillette, WY 82717
- Credit card donations can be taken over the phone at (307) 686-5249.
- Cash, check, or credit card donations can be given at the Animal Shelter. The Animal Shelter is located at 950 W Warlow Drive.
The Animal Shelter is open Monday through Friday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM, and Saturday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
For more information, contact the Animal Shelter at (307) 686-5249.