2nd Floor, City Hall
201 E. 5th St.
PO Box 3003
Gillette, WY 82717
Phone: (307) 686-5265
Fax: (307) 685-8889
Send an e-mail
The Engineering Division is responsible for:
- Developing the infrastructure master plans to identify Gillette’s future needs.
- Reviewing and permitting all infrastructure improvements within the city limits.
- Developing & maintaining regulatory manuals, design standards, and construction specifications
- Planning, designing, and constructing capital construction projects.
- Evaluate and maintain Gillette's traffic/transportation system
- Preparing information for grant applications.
- Acting as the flood plain manager for the City of Gillette.
Engineering performs a variety of other miscellaneous services as well. These services include:
Little Rawhide Creek Letter of Map Revision (LOMR) Documents