NOTE: To pay your utility bill online or by phone you will need to have your NEW account number and customer ID. Please call Customer Service at 307-686-5206 to get these new numbers!
Pay Online: Citizen Self Service will allow you to pay your utility bill online as well as submit non-emergency requests to City divisions. Please click the following link to setup your online account with the City of Gillette.
Citizen Self Service
Pay by Phone: 307-686-5325
There will be some major changes as a result of the conversion.
- Customer ID numbers for utility billing will change.
- Online bill pay customers will need to set up their online bill pay with the new customer ID (CID) number. The new (CID) will be available upon completion of the conversion on Monday, August 10th.
- Customers will have the option of receiving utility bills via email, conventional mail or both.
- IVR (Pay-by-phone) will be able to accept e-checks.
- Utility bills will have a new look. It will contain historical water usage and electrical consumption data.