2nd Floor, City Hall
201 E. 5th St.
Gillette, WY 82716
Phone: (307) 686-5265
Send an e-mail
The Engineering Division is responsible for:
- Developing the infrastructure master plans to identify Gillette’s future needs.
- Reviewing and permitting all infrastructure improvements within the city limits.
- Developing & maintaining regulatory manuals, design standards, and construction specifications
- Planning, designing, and constructing capital construction projects.
- Evaluate and maintain Gillette's traffic/transportation system
- Preparing information for grant applications.
- Acting as the flood plain manager for the City of Gillette.
Engineering performs a variety of other miscellaneous services as well. These services include:
- Street-cut permits
- Reviewing soils investigation reports for Building Inspection
- Licenses for right-of-way encroachment
Little Rawhide Creek Letter of Map Revision (LOMR) Documents
- Base Flood Elevation (BFE) Notice
- Effective LOMR Maps
- Letter & Documents - City
- Letter & Documents - County
- 1% - CIP Projects [PDF]
- City Pathways & Parks Map [PDF]
- City Projects Map [PDF]
- Storm Water Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Transportation Master Plan [PDF] - Appendix [PDF]
- 2018 Pay Request Schedule [DOC]
- 2019 Pay Request Schedule [DOC]