1st Floor, City Hall
201 E 5th ST.
PO Box 518
Gillette, WY 82716
Phone (307) 682-5155
Fax (307) 686-0396
Send an E-mail
Crime Stoppers is dedicated to collecting information on current, ongoing investigations. If you would like to report a new crime, please contact the Gillette Police Department at 307-682-5155 or the Campbell County Sheriffs Office at 307-682-7271
The Gillette Police Department is pro-actively committed to stopping crime before it happens. The department aggressively investigates criminal activity and apprehends criminals.
The Police Department encourages the citizens of Gillette to take part in Community Oriented Policing (COPS) by taking a stand against criminal activity.
Take the time to get to know your police officers and report suspicious activity.
For a VIN check, please call (307) 682-5155. To request a house check while you are on vacation, please visit the Police Records office to fill out a form.
The Police Department provides fingerprinting services Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1:00pm-4:30pm. There is a $5.00 fee and the person being fingerprinted must provide a government issued ID.
- Annual Report [PDF]
- Commendation and Complaint Form [PDF]
- Employment Information
- Parking Information
- Procedure For Commending An Employee [PDF]
- Procedure For Making A Complaint [PDF]
Non-Emergency: (307) 682-5155
Administration: (307) 686-5232
Detectives: (307) 686-5238
Records: (307) 686-5306
Animal Control: (307) 686-5249
- Animal Control
- Communications Center
- Detectives Division
- Patrol Division
- Victim Services
- Alarm Registration (Terms & Conditions|Ordinance 14-13)
- Business Emergency Information Form
- Crash Reports
- Crime Stoppers
- Discovery Form [PDF]
- Gas Drive Off Report [PDF]
- Lost Property Report [PDF]
- Abandoned Property [PDF]
- Found Bike List [PDF]
- Found Property List [PDF]
- Public Records Request Form [PDF]
- Wanted Poster [PDF]
- Warrants Disclaimer [PDF]
- Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy
- State of Wyoming Sex Offender Registration
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children