909 South Gillette Avenue
Gillette, WY 82716
Located just south of City Park & Twin Spruce Junior High School.
The City Pool provides the public with a safe and pleasant water-oriented recreational experience. The pool facility is operated by the Water Division of the Utilities Department. Lifeguards are provided through an agreement with Campbell County Parks and Recreation.
The swimming pool facility includes a deep well for diving, a lap swim area, a zero depth/shallow pool area, a bathhouse, a concession area, climbing structures, and a sunbathing area, as well as extensive landscaping.
The City Pool has an ADA accessible lift to get in and out of the pool.
ADMISSION IS FREE AND IS ON A FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE BASIS!
The pool will not be open for sessions if the temperature is below 62 degrees at opening time.
The City Pool will open on Monday, June 22nd at 10:00 a.m. Campbell County Parks and Recreation worked with Campbell County Public Health on a variance in accordance with the State Public Health Orders. Pool operations will change to follow the rules outlined in the approved variance. These include:
- Pool capacity will be limited to 150 patrons.
- There will be a separate entrance and exit.
- No toys, buckets, etc... will be allowed.
- Locker rooms will be available and will have an attendant disinfecting surfaces after each use.
- The waiting line will be marked to designate appropriate social distancing.
- Staff will perform COVID-19 tracing (recording patron contact information).
- The concession stand will not be open on June 22nd. Options will be explored to open the concession stand as the summer progresses.
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. *Including July 4th
Sunday, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday, Noon - 1 p.m.
Open Holidays including the 4th of July, FREE Admission Every Day.