- No smoking in pool area.
- Absolutely no running or any forms of horseplay allowed around the pool or in the pool.
- No gum, food, or drink inside the pool enclosure, except in designated areas.
- All non-swimming people and children under age 8 must be accompanied by a reasonable, responsible adult at all times.
- A shower must be taken before swimming. This includes getting hair wet.
- No glass, plastic, or metal containers allowed in or near the pool.
- Cut-offs are not allowed in the pool.
- No persons suffering from a communicable disease transmittable via water or under the influence of an intoxicating liquor or drug will be allowed to use the facility.
- Persons under prescription medications should consult their physician before using the pool.
- Flotation devices of any kind are prohibited. Balls are allowed at lifeguard’s discretion.
Wading Pool Rules
- No running, pushing, or horseplay of any kind.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No gum, food, or beverages allowed, except in designated areas.
- No glass, plastic, or metal containers allowed in or around the pool.
- All injuries are to be reported to a lifeguard.
- No smoking.